It is important to us that your four-legged friends can stay with you on your holiday. We welcome dogs at the Hotel for a special fee. In order not to disturb other guests, please follow the below rules:
- The charge for dogs is 1,500 HUF/day. There is also a final cleaning charge, which is 10,000 HUF/stay. Up to 2 dogs can stay in a room.
- Please always keep your dog on a lead at the Hotel premises.
- Always clean up after your dog.
- If you are unsure where you can walk your dog off the lead near the Hotel, ask our colleagues at reception, who will be happy to help.
- Please note that dogs cannot go on the beach or swim in Lake Balaton.
- Don’t leave your dog alone in the room for long periods of time, as this which could cause separational anxiety (e.g. barking, scratching the door). Before going on holiday with your dog, check that the dog can be left alone in an unfamiliar location.
- Never let your pet on the bed or on other furniture.
- The dog owner has full financial, legal and moral responsibility for any damages caused by their pet.
- Please note that our colleagues carry out full checks of the rooms before check-in and after check-out.