I. Arrival, check-in
- Guests arriving at the Hotel must check in individually before occupying the accommodation. Please present your personal documents containing a photograph to our staff for registration purposes.
- For citizens from outside the EEC (not the citizens of the European Union, Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland) the data required by law (Act II of 2007 and Government Decree 114/2007) must be provided. The Hotel must forward such data to the regional directorate, branch office of the Immigration and Asylum Office.
- Rooms can be occupied by our guests from 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- On the day of departure our guests must leave the rooms until 10:00, and are allowed to stay at the Hotel and use the available services until 13:00 on the day of departure.
- The cost of the services ordered (including hotel fees) must be paid on arrival and we also ask you to pay in advance for the services you wish to use on site.
- Before leaving the Hotel, guests must check out at the Reception!
- Guests arriving by vehicle must check in at the Reception before entering the Hotel area, and they are allowed to leave if they have settled their current payments.
- The rules of KRESZ (Highway Code) apply in the Hotel area: drunk driving is PROHIBITED; driving a vehicle is allowed at a maximum speed of 5 km/h.
III. Important information
- The Reception is open from 9:00 to 19:00. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of your earlier check-out or later check-in requests.
- At the area of the Hotel the quiet time at night lasts from 23:00 to 6:00. During these times please remain quiet in order to allow the undisturbed rest of the other guests.
- The management of the Hotel has the right – following a single request – to expel the violators of the quiet time at night, as well as those who disturb the peace or cause damage from the Hotel.
- In the event of expulsion from the Hotel, fees already paid will not be refunded.
- Our Hotel also hosts events. We always inform our guests about them on the information board at the reception. Depending on this, the quiet time period may vary in these cases, or there may be unusual, louder sound effects (e.g. music). We ask for your kind understanding!
IV. Persons under 18 years of age
- Persons under the age of 18 can only stay at the Hotel under adult supervision. In the case of group holidays, the accompanying teachers and adult group leaders are responsible for the minors. Minors are allowed to check in to the Hotel on their own only with written parental permission. The Hotel does not take responsibility for minors who book online and arrive without indicating their age.
- Playground equipment can only be used up to 50 kg of weight or by children under 14 years of age.
V. Pets at the Hotel
- Only animals of a peaceful nature and non-frightening appearance can be brought into the Hotel for an additional charge.
- The charges for pets are included in the applicable price list of the Hotel.
- Please take the vaccination record book of your pets with you which must be presented on request.
- Leashes are compulsory.
- Pets are NOT allowed to enter playgrounds and the swimming pool.
- Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Our four-legged guests can stay at the Hotel area for an extra fee. Extra cleaning fee also must be payed for the stay of the pets.
- It is forbidden to leave the animal unattended in the Hotel, even on a leash.
VI. Maintenance / equipment / damages
- Guests must check the equipment of the accommodation units. If you experience a deviation, damages, or deficiency, please report it immediately. No later complaints will be accepted.
- The staff of the Reception can ask You to pay a caution (deposit) of maximum 15.000,- HUF per room. If no damages were caused, we refund the whole deposit within the check-out. If the amount of the caused damages are higher, than the sum of the deposit, the remainder will be charged.
- It is PROHIBITED to damage the accommodation, furnishing and equipment items in the area of the Hotel. Intentional damage or theft of furnishings always results in the on-site payment of compensation and/or reporting the offense as well as expulsion from the Hotel. If the person causing damage is not identifiable, the person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the damages. If the caused damages will be known after the check-out, it will be charged for the person on the bill (who made the reservation).
- Any arbitrary technical intervention in the furnishings and equipment items of the houses, as well as the rearrangement of the rooms are strictly forbidden. The Hotel does not take responsibility for the results of such actions.
- We ask you to use the equipment items only inside the Hotel area.
- We do NOT take responsibility for valuable items lost at the Hotel area.
- Don’t forget to protect your valuables; we recommend keeping the doors and windows of the accommodation unit closed if you are not staying close to it. Please note that it is firstly your responsibility to protect your valuables and we recommend that you take out travel and property insurance in advance.
- The Hotel takes NO responsibility for damage caused by natural disasters or storms (hail, falling trees and branches, etc.) and for damage caused by fire, infections and diseases, criminal offence or misdemeanour and terrorist attacks.
- The Fire Safety Rules of the Hotel, as well as the Evacuation Plan are available at the reception, the latter can also be found in each accommodation unit.
- First aid is available at the Reception. If you need medical care because of an accident, please inform the Hotel staff.
- The use of the services of the Hotel is at each person’s own risk. Please pay special attention to the intended use, and that children under 14 years can use certain devices and facilities only under the supervision of an adult.
- The rules concerning the use of the swimming pool and the playground are displayed next to the facilities.
VIII. Environmental protection
- Our Hotel is located in a highly sensitive zone of Lake Balaton. Protecting the environment and the vegetation is the duty of those staying here.
- Littering is PROHIBITED in the area of the Hotel. We ask you to keep your accommodation and its surroundings clean and tidy. Please think of the next guests and leave your accommodation in clean condition on departure. Please deposit waste in the designated collecting containers. Containers are labelled according to selective waste collection and it is NOT permitted to place any other kind of waste in them. Please inquire at the Reception about the disposal of hazardous waste (e.g. used batteries, dry cells, etc.).
- Regular disinfection of waste containers for selective and mixed waste collection is carried out in accordance with regulations.If you notice gasoline or oil leak from your vehicle, please report it at the Reception immediately.
- Please protect the plants and bushes at the Hotel. Do not break or cut off their branches and shoots (if they are disturbing you, please inform the Reception) and do not step on seedlings. Please pay attention to the plants bordering the parking lot when parking.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to drive nails into trees and to pour food leftovers and contaminants onto the vegetation. It is not allowed to dig ditches and pits not even temporarily.
IX. The pool
- Children under 6 years of age and children under 12 years of age who cannot swim may only stay in the water under the direct supervision of adults. Parents and the accompanying adults are responsible for the children.
- Please note that there is a storm warning service in operation at Lake Balaton from 1 April to 31 October. Its operation is described on a separate sign, the signals of which everyone is obliged to observe and to act accordingly. Please pay close attention to the storm signal and leave the area of the water if you notice any signal of this.
- Everyone is allowed to bath, stay in the water or in the sun at their own risk, provided that the physical integrity or health and the recreation of others may not be disturbed or endangered.
- The pool cannot be visited by persons:
- with fever, and stomach, intestinal and infectious skin diseases
- suffering from illnesses with possible seizures or loss of consciousness
- affected by extensive pathological lesion
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated places. Please do not smoke in the rooms, in the common rooms and at the Reception.
- We kindly ask our smoking guests to pay special attention to non-smokers! For this purpose, please properly dispose of cigarette butts and other waste in waste containers for fire and environmental reasons, so that the Hotel can meet your expectations from both aesthetic and safety points of view.
XI. Photography, taking pictures
- Photographs and videos can only be taken at the Hotel with the consent of the persons on them. We would like to draw the attention of all our guests to comply with the applicable legal regulations.
- We would also like to inform you that the representatives of the Hotel are entitled to take pictures and audio recordings at the events organized in the Hotel. These persons are authorized to perform this task by the Hotel in order to use the resulting material for marketing purposes. We make efforts that persons and things cannot be or can hardly be identified, however, we cannot avoid that completely. Therefore, simultaneously to the acceptance of the Rules of the Hotel, we assume that you do not express any objections against such photos and recordings to be taken. Of course, you can prohibit the further use of the photos and recordings depicting you at the time they are taken or at any time during their use (in this case they will be removed or you will be made unrecognizable by technical means).
- Please note that the use of drones and other remote-controlled aircraft is not permitted at the Hotel and in its “airspace”.
XII. First aid / medical care
- First aid station: Reception. First aid kits are available at the first aid station. Further medical services can be reached free of charge by telephone from the first aid stations. Emergency telephone numbers (104: ambulance, 112: general emergency number) are displayed at a well visible place.
- Medical emergency service is available in the town of Siófok. At the Reception you can get further information about that. Our colleagues can help you with any problems that may arise.
XIII. Things not allowed at the Hotel
- Activities that are disturbing for others (sight, appearance, noise etc.).
- Disturbance of quiet times, violation of the vehicle ban.
- Taking objects or animals into the Hotel which may endanger the physical integrity of others or may disturb the holiday of others or the public taste.
- The placement of flags, badges or other objects which may result in violation of certain nations or persons.
- It is forbidden to wash cars, change engine oil and carry out similar activities at the Hotel without the permission of the Hotel management.
- If any of our guests exhibits behaviour that significantly disturbs the recreation of others or causes damage to the property of the Hotel or others, and does not cease to do so even after requested, we will ask for police action. In this case, we reserve the right to expel the guest from the Hotel. In this case, fees already paid will not be refunded.
XIV. In the interest of our guests
- All staff members of the Hotel are entitled to check compliance with the Rules of the Hotel and notify the guests thereof.
- Prices not regulated in the Rules of the Hotel are subject to the applicable price list of the Hotel, which is available at the Reception. In case of price differences, the price list must be applied in all cases.
- If you wish to complain about a service provided by the Hotel or about the behaviour of other guests, you may do so personally at reception by making an entry in the customer’s book or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please observe the Rules of the Hotel so that all our guests enjoy themselves and would love to return to us.
We wish all our guests a pleasant stay.